Loterías del Estado
A campaign in the cloud
The Christmas TV commercial for the Spanish State Lottery is a yearly classic. In 2011, the advertising agency Grey created the "La Fábrica de los Sueños" (The Dream Factory) campaign, providing media support for television, radio, press, billboards and an online platform prepared for integration with mobile devices, deployed by Celingest.
- Creation of a web publishing platform to support a high performance online advertising campaign. With no limitations on traffic, its performance needed to have the capacity to grow exponentially depending on the needs that could arise, reaching a consumer demand of up to 300Mbps.
- Creation and integration of complex infrastructure (application servers, database replication, integration of an augmented reality app for iPhone and Android ...) distributed over a Cloud environment based on Amazon Web Services and ELB, AS , EC2, RDS, nginx technology, .
- IconCloud Infrastructure: Cloud integration guarantees scalability and was able to increase the performance capacity of the online platform according to demand, especially important at moments of peak concurrency, such as the day of the draw.
- IconCost reduction: This kind of demand-based implementation allowed the client to adjust their investment according to consumption throughout the campaign, without being tied to fixed or unflexible prior agreements.
- IconDirect and precise monitoring: Throughout the duration of the project, Celingest acted as a link between the structure, the development team and the advertising agency, in constant alignment with the needs of the platfom.